SteadyCross has a rigid aluminium and stainless steel body, while all the custom-designed parts are 3D printed and made of Titan-X, a high performance industrial grade ABS plastic. Self-aligning bearings and super strong neodymium magnets ensure efficiency, while the comfortable rubber grip handles, the Manfrotto compatible quick release plate and the tripod legs offer a user friendly experience.
- Optimized for mirrorless cameras
- Max. recommended payload: 3lbs / 1500g *
- Net. weight (incl. counterweights): 2200g
- Dimensions: 17x16x6 Inches / 44x 40x16 cm
- No electronics, no batteries
- 100% Waterproof design
- Heat resistant up to 95C° / 200F°
- Aluminium and stainless steal body
- 3D printed Titan-X high perfromance parts **
- Manfrotto P200 compatible quick release plate
- Ergonomic X-Y balancer camera head
- Torsion limiter & frictional damper on Roll ***
- Twin grip design, durable rubber handles
- Pan Rotor with neodimium magnets ****
- Practical tripod legs
- 3 x 250g steel counter weight disks
- Disassemble for travel: easily unscrew and remove the horizontal arms
- Ships fully assembled and extensively tested
* SteadyCross can handle Handycam, Bridge, MILC or DSLR cameras up to 3lbs (1500g), but it’s optimized for Mirrorless Cameras. While putting a bigger payload on the rig is not recommended, a slightly heavier camera setup may still work properly with a marginally slower follow mode on the pan axis.
** We use the latest FDM-3D printing technology to manufacture the custom parts of the rig, which are made of TitanX* a high-performance ABS plastic. This industrial grade engineering material assures the highest possible strength, durability and temperature tolerance.
**** SteadyCross is the first 3-axis gimbal which uses Eddy Current for camera stabilization. Thanks to an aluminium ring and a circular array of neodymium magnets the patent pending Magnetic Rotor provides frictionless rotational damping. It works on the same principle as the braking systems of high-speed trains or roller coasters.